The 'English Challenges' classes aim to engage and motivate teenage learners. Alongside the 'English Challenges' course books our energetic and friendly teachers use up to date materials which students of this age can relate to. We also use a variety of language games and role-play which activate learning and focus on developing speaking skills.
- Large focus on speaking skills whilst developing reading, writing and listening.
- Themes students can relate to making English learning fun and memorable.
- Lively tasks build confidence, creativity, participation and performance.
- Students are grouped according to age and level.
- Parents are informed of vocabulary lists, topics and homework.
- Student's progress is monitored and assessed throughout the course which also provides valuable preparation for future language exams.
- Private lessons also available.
Please see time-table for current courses and complete registration form. New groups are started according to demand. A new course can start when there are enough students enrolled. If you would like us to start a new group for your level or location please contact us for further details.